- The number of travel grants will not exceed 20
- The organizing committee will award the grants on the academic merit based on opportunity of the candidates
- Students are only eligible for one travel grant (and they are not transferable)
- Applicants must have an abstract accepted and be registered for DPP2018
- The award will consist of AU$1500 that will be made available for collection at the symposium
- Travel grant submissions will close on 28 March 2018
- Travel grant recipients will be notified by email by Tuesday 15 May 2018.
To be eligible for a DPP2018 travel grant, applicants must:
- Be an honours or postgraduate (MSci or PhD) student enrolled in a research institute or university at the time of application
- Students based in Australia are not eligible for these travel grants
- Provide a complete curriculum vitae (CV) and a letter of support from supervisor
- Provide a current photograph together with the official DPP2018 travel application form
- Have an abstract accepted by DPP2018 (please ensure you submit an abstract into the system; abstract notifications will be sent on 30 April)
- Finalise registration for DPP2018.
Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Marta Navarro) by Wednesday, 28 March 2018 with ‘International travel grant’ in the email’s subject line. To make an enquiry, please also email as above.